We always welcome donations of high-quality, unwanted goods that can be sold to raise funds for our care. We accept donated goods either directly in the hospice shops (except Woking where space is limited), or at our warehouse on the Lansbury Industrial Estate, Knaphill. All items of furniture should be donated directly to our Knaphill Charity Furniture Shop.
Woking & Sam Beare charity shops are delighted to accept donations of items that are in good condition and good working order, including:
- Quality clothing and accessories for men, women and children
- China, glass, crockery, household items
- Unwanted gifts, bric-a-brac, jewellery
- Curtains, bedlinen, towels, table linen, blankets
- Books, CDs, DVDs, toys, games, small electrical goods
- Items of good quality furniture, which should be donated directly to our Home Interior shop
Please note our charity shops and warehouse are unable to accept fridges, cookers, mattresses and furniture.
If you are unable to transport any heavier items then please call us on 01483 487710 or send an email to enquire about arranging a collection.