We know that Light up a Life is a very special occasion for all those who attend. It’s a chance to take some time out to remember those we have lost – in a gathering of others who are all going through the same personal journeys. Light up a Life is often sad and joyful at the same time; but always immensely fulfilling for guests, hospice staff and volunteers alike.
For 2018 we will be holding our non-religious service again outside in the grounds of Woking Hospice along with four religious and faith based services and we are delighted that for the first time we will be holding a celebration at St Marks Church in Whiteley Village.
Our Light Up a Life Celebrations for 2018
- St Andrews of Goldsworth Park Sunday 25th November 4.00pm
- St Dunstans of Woking Sunday 2nd December 4.00pm
- Woking Hospice Friday 7th December at 6.30pm Non-Religious, please note this is an outdoor service
- St Johns of Egham Sunday 9th December 3.30pm
- St Marks of Whiteley Village Sunday 16th December 4.00pm
To help us with catering and planning for the Light up a Life events please register your attendance by clicking on the register now button or call 01483 881771.
Coming soon for 2018 We have created an online Memory stars book, which displays all dedicated names and we will regularly be adding to it from now and throughout the Christmas period.
Our 2018 memory star, to hang on your Christmas tree, can be downloaded and printed here.
If you would like to make an online donation please click here.
View past years Memory Books here: