Woking & Sam Beare Hospices Business Supporter Group
Our Business Group is open to all types of businesses, ranging from sole traders to large companies, who want to ensure that access to specialist care is available to anyone who needs it across North West Surrey by pledging to support a Woking & Sam Beare Hospices nurse.
We will recognise companies who give £2,500+ over a 12 month period as part of our Business Supporter Group. This support includes staff fundraising, event participation, donations, sponsorship, match-funding, cause related marketing and gifts in kind.
By supporting a local charity businesses will benefit from recognition by your staff and customers as an organisation that cares for our shared community, as well as opportunities for staff engagement through fundraising activities and an increased reach to a local audience.
As part of the Business Supporter Group you will also receive:
- Use of our Business Supporter logo on your print and digital materials
- Nurse-o-meter to display in your office(s)
- Invitations to our Quarterly Business Breakfasts
- Your logo featured on information screens at Woking hospice
Enhanced benefits for donors over £10,000 include:
- Company name on our sign outside hospice (around 800 visitors to Goldsworth Park Centre per day)
- An Inspire magazine feature (approx. 10,000 circulation)
- Use of the WSBH training facilities once a year (subject to availability)