Being a recognised centre of clinical and medical excellence in specialist palliative and end of life care
Hospice care is truly personalised. At Woking & Sam Beare Hospices we pride ourselves on putting our patients at the heart of everything we do.
We have always, and will always, strive to provide each and every patient, and their loved ones, with the highest standard of care.
The main goal fore our services is to increase our reach, through partnerships and collaborative working, to ensure that anyone who needs our services are able to access them easily and at the time they need us.
We will particularly focus on underrepresented groups that, for example, due to disability or the barriers created by dementia, are currently more isolated and as a result are less able to access our care and support services.
- Excellence and innovation in care delivery across all our services
- Accessible to all patients at the time they need us and in their preferred place of care
- Programmes that increase the delivery of our care amongst underrepresented groups
- A recognised established centre of excellence for clinical education and training
- Recognised as a leading provider for psychological support and well being for our patients, carers and their families
- To grow and develop our collaborative research portfolio