On Saturday 27 June and Saturday 4 July the Hospice Warehouse on the Lansbury Estate in Knaphill will be holding summer clearance sales between 9am – 4pm.
We have lots of summer clothing stock in our warehouse that was all ready to go to our 18 shops across Surrey just before lockdown. These are items that are quality goods in all sizes for adults and children. we alos have bags, shoes, handbags, hats and bric-a-brac.
We are working towards starting to reopen some of our shops from the 1st July, but in order to do so and so we are able to open the warehouse to accept new donations we need to have a summer stock clearance. This will mean we will then have the storage space to start to accept donations.
This is how it works:
- Fill a bin liner with adult’s and/or children’s summer clothing, shoes and accessories for a suggested donation of £10 per bag
- Special items and bric-a-brac boxes will be individually marked with a suggested donation
- Please wear your own face covering
- Gloves, bin liner, hand sanitiser and social distancing measures will be provided [N.B. everyone will be asked to hand sanitise before entry into the Warehouse]
- Free entry
- Donations can be made in cash or as a contactless card payment
This event will be run by Hospice staff and volunteers, we expect it to be busy so please be patient and all social distancing measures will need to be adhered to.
To reduce numbers and for safety reasons we would ask you not to bring small children.