‘Light up your home’ photo Competition terms & conditions
This competition is being run in conjunction with Woking & Sam Beare Hospice and Wellbeing Care
1. The first prize is a voucher for an Annual Merlin Family pass (for 4) which will allow entry into all of theme parks for a period of one year. The voucher can be exchanged for the passes and will commence once the pass is activated and will be valid for a year from the activation date. The second prize is a voucher for a day out will be at a theme park voucher. A Christmas hamper is the runner up prize.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. There is no obligation to use our services to enter
4. We reserve the right to substitute any of our prizes for equal or greater value.
5. No cash alternative is available.
6. The deadline to enter is 11:59pm on 8th December 2020.
7. You can only enter the competition by registering your home by completing the form on our website.
8. The entrants address will be added onto a website that will enable voters to pick their favourite. The winners will be based on a public vote. All voters will be given the option to give a voluntary donation to Woking & Sam Beare Hospice and Wellbeing Care
9. The winners will be announced on a competition post and contact using the contact details provided on the entry. By registering you will agree to be contacted by email for competition updates and communications only. Photos of the prize giving will also be taken and will be used on social media and other communications.
10. If any of the winners fail to provide their details within 72 hours of request, new winners will be chosen.
11. Winners will be chosen from all entries with the Hospice in North West Surrey.
12. By submitting your home into the competition you:
• Agree to our use of any photos taken of the outside of your home in any publicity or social media posts
• Agree to be included in our map of participating homes, which will provide the location and the address
• To display a QR code for voting outside your home either on a Seymours Board or an alternative display.
• Accept that local residents may drive or walk by your home to enjoy the lights and who may take photos of the lights
• Agree to have your address listed on our website and Woking & Sam Beare Hospice and Wellbeing Care’s website for voting purposes.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media application.