Develop and strengthen our leadership through sound governance and organisational operations
Every single member of our staff and volunteers embody our values and we are who we are because of them.
In order to deliver excellent services and to be sustainable long term, we recognise that we need to invest in our infrastructure and the continual development of both our clinical and non-clinical teams through strong leadership and two-way engagement.
- A well defined corporate governance and leadership strategy that all staff and volunteers are engaged with
- An effective two-way integral communications strategy that unites all staff volunteers and engages them in our Vision, Mission and Values
- To navigate risk and opportunity in response to the political, technical, social and economic environment
- The highest standards of compliance with our sector governing bodies
- A rolling monitoring and evaluation programme