We are looking for a Database and Data Protection Manager to co-ordinate and manage the data and administration of key database’s with responsibility for the performance, integrity and security. With initial emphasis on customer relationship management (CRM) database you will also act as the Data Protection Officer.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support on identifying data segmentation for mass marketing mailings, on and off-line, and effective donor database analysis to support fundraising and marketing development.
- Provide recommendations to senior management ensuring the organisation is legal and compliant, and has appropriate procedures in place on security, protection, acquisition and use of data.
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Manage the upgrade to V11 of Donoflex
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Creating query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Manage software updates in a controlled environment
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Ensure backup processes for server and associated data support the organisation requirements
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Monitor, review and test disaster recovery protocol
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Provide in house training
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Management of database management and administration procedures, producing step by step guides
- Pro-actively Identifying present and future information requirements and lead on implementing the Donorflex modules and processes to meet those needs.
- Assist in the process of procurement, support contracts, migration and implementation of databases as required.
- Responsible for interaction and effective and secure exchange of data between organisation databases, particularly between Donorflex and the Website, Patient Database and between Donorflex and retail CMS.
- Support and promote staff to use Donorflex and other databases, organising appropriate external training for staff in the fundraising department and beyond, and optimising use of the database.
- Working closely with finance to ensure that processes are in place for maximum and accurate capture of gift aid and donations, on and off-line.
- Lead on data cleansing and screening, ensuring data is fresh, current and as enhanced as possible to ensure the most effective use of all the information available.
- Ensure that data selection requests are logged, scheduled and delivered within an agreed SLA.
To apply please download and complete the online application form and return it along with your CV to the HR department:
To apply please download the application form below and forward it to:
Human Resources Department, Woking Hospice, Goldsworth Park, Denton Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 3LG
Or email it to: email@example.com.
You can also apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.