The Individual Donations Fundraiser is a key post within the Individual Donations team and the fundraising department. The post holder will be responsible will be responsible for the project management of a range of donor acquisition activities, with a focus on recruiting new regular giving and cash supporters, across a variety of channels – including direct mail and digital.
The key responsibilities will include
- Management of the individual giving programme.
- Develop the strategy for donor development and acquisition, maximising income from existing supporters, and acquiring new donors.
- Develop and maximising on-line revenue.
- Execute calendar of campaigns effectively, to budget and cost, monitoring return on investment.
- Lead work on supporter journey across fundraising, developing effective segmentation working with the Individual Donations Manager.
- Prepare and manage high quality, compelling campaigns, whether mail, digital or face to face to deliver agreed objectives, ensuring they operate to schedule and budget and monitoring return on investment.
- Undertake campaign analysis and evaluation including benchmarking key performance indicators to inform future activity.
- Work closely with other Woking Sam Beare Hospice teams and external agencies to provide full exposure for campaigns across all media.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please see the job description below or contact the HR department, Woking & Sam Beare Hospices, on 01483 742682.
To apply please download the application form below and forward it along with your CV to:
Human Resources Department, Woking Hospice, Goldsworth Park, Denton Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 3LG
Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.