As you will be the first contact for our customers you will be responsible for greeting them, making them feel welcome and ensuring the safety of staff and customers at all times. Ensuring that gift aid is administer and processed correctly in the warehouse and maximized to your best abilities.
- The post holder will be responsible for assisting with the supervision the front door as guests/customers and employees are entering and leaving the warehouse.
- Greet customers with excellent customer service and be courteous at all times.
- Receive donations at the door and follow the required Gift Aid procedure, using a computerised system. ensuring that git aid is maximise to its full potential
- Sort goods into the correct areas such as clothing, entertainment, electrical goods, books and bric a brac, paying special attention to all gift aided donations.
- To assist with the receipt and sorting of donations
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please see the job description below or contact the HR department, Woking & Sam Beare Hospices, on 01483 742682.
To apply please download the application form below and forward it along with your CV to:
Human Resources Department, Woking Hospice, Goldsworth Park, Denton Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 3LG
Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.