Are you looking for a role that can make a real difference to your local community?
At Woking & Sam Beare Hospice, we are looking for passionate people interested in a versatile role. We have a range of shifts available working Monday to Saturday either in store at one of our retail shops or helping at the warehouse with donations, we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage. (For the right candidate there could be opportunities to assist with driving our van for collections and deliveries).
Retail experience and a keen eye for spotting quality merchandise is preferred, but if you haven’t got any previous experience, please do not worry… So long as you are reliable, confident and keen, we can train you and teach you everything that you will need to know.
If you are looking for a job role where you can have fun with a supportive team, in a great working environment while raising funds for an essential caring charity, please apply now.
Located in Woking, but providing care for patients with life-limiting and terminal illnesses to patients in North West Surrey over six boroughs. 70% of care is at home. Our retail division provides funding for many of our wellbeing services and Hospice care – so this is a rewarding role and makes a real difference to many families affected by terminal illness.
· Immediate starts available once pre-employment clearances are done.
· Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
Hours of Work
· Day shifts
· Week days and weekends
· Various retail shops
· Retail background with customer experience
· Work well as part of a team and demonstrate an understanding of what is needed in a variety of differing roles
· Good communication skills and a willingness to learn
· Able to use initiative for the benefit of the charity