On Friday 7 December Tante Marie Culinary Academy are kindly running a Christmas demonstration in aid of Woking & Sam Beare Hospices. It promises to be a morning of inspirational festive cookery, featuring a seasonal menu that will have delicious surprises along the way!
As part of the morning, there will be a raffle with some fantastic prizes up for grabs and complimentary mince pies and coffee will be served on your arrival, setting you up for a morning of festive gastronomy.
Typical Recipes Covered
- Cream of wild mushroom and parsnip soup with parsnip crisps
- Ballotine of duck and guinea fowl with blackcurrant and ginger sauce
- Celeriac bread sauce
- Perfect roast potatoes
- Buttered brussels with bacon and almonds
- Sticky toffee bread and butter pudding
- Mascarpone pastry with chocolate, fig and ginger mincemeat.
- All ingredients
- Recipe sheets
- Mince pies and coffee on arrival
So if you want to be a master chef in the kitchen this Christmas, book you space now to avoid disappointment: https://www.tantemarie.co.uk/cooking-classes/lifestyle-courses/christmas-demonstration-2/
All proceeds from the day will be donated to Woking and Sam Beare Hospices.