Join Team Woking & Sam Beare Hospices and complete the first Virtual Royal Parks Half Marathon!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and current restrictions on mass gatherings, for one unique year, the Royal Parks Half Marathon are changing things to bring the event to you!
Be part of this special event on Sunday 11th April 2021, by running the 13.1 miles on the route of your choice in your local area.
Being part of Team WSBH and joining together with runners across the country, you will be supporting and enabling the hospice to continue the care that is provided to the community.
Registration for this event has now closed, Thank you to everyone who joined our team!
Runners Race Pack
As part of a fantastic runners package, you will be sent a race pack which includes:
- your very own race bib to wear on the day
- an exclusive medal to commemorate your achievement
- A sustainable water bottle.
- Finishers t-shirt after completing your run.
- Access to their race day app, which will allow you to connect with other runners and use interactive features to help create a unique race day experience as part of this digital community.
By joining us for the reimagined event, you will also be offered a guaranteed place in a future Royal Parks Half Marathon event, meaning you’ll be able to skip the uncertainties of the ballot and get straight in!
The cost of this is £59, if you reach the fundraising target of £175.
By running for the hospice you will receive:
- a technical branded WSB running tee with name personalization (of up to 10 characters) of your choice
- excellent fundraising support and advice from the Events Team to reach your target
- Access to our private Facebook runners group
- a variety of fundraising materials on request including banners, balloons and collection tins
- lots of encouragement from the hospice for your fantastic support and effort!