Take part in Royal Parks Half Marathon on 11 Ocotber 2021!
Join Team Woking & Sam Beare Hospices in this beautiful, eco-friendly half marathon through some of London’s historic parks including Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
Key Event Info
- Fast and flat course (great for beginners and experienced runners).
- A sustainable event with over 66% waste from the event being recycled.
- A wonderful canvas bag and wooden medal is awarded to all runners.
- A fabulous food festival with tastes from all over the world.
How to Register
Please click on our ‘Register Now’ green button on this page and complete our online form.
You will be asked to pay a registration fee of £25, and pledge to raise a minimum of £300 towards our charity’s work supporting families across North West Surrey with free end-of-life care. You will be making an important difference to 2,000 people each year, and their families and carers.
Have your own place and want to run for the hospice?
If you have been successful in the ballot, but would still love to be part of the Woking & Sam Beare Hospices team, we would love to have you on board. There is no fundraising target for runners with their own place, simply raise as much as you can! Please contact the Events Team on the details below to let us know.
Through running for the hospice you will receive:
- A technical branded Woking & Sam Beare Hospices tee with name personalization (of up to 10 characters) of your choice.
- Excellent fundraising support and advice from the Community and Events Team to reach your target.
- Access to our WSBH Running Community closed Facebook page.
- A variety of fundraising materials on request including banners, balloons and collection tins.
- Lots of encouragement from the hospice for your fantastic support and effort!