From 15 – 29 October 2018 local solicitors and will writers across North West Surrey have generously agreed to set aside a limited number of appointments to help you make a standard will, in return for a donation to the hospice. These appointments will be available at the participating Solicitors offices and in the Information Hun at Woking Hospice, Goldsworth Park, Woking.
Writing a will can be very easy, but it is something that many of us put off doing. If your family circumstances have changed recently, it is important to ensure your will is up to date and provides for those you care about. You may have moved house, retired, got married or divorced, welcomed new children or grandchildren but without a current will your affairs may not be dealt with in the way you would want.
Our Make a Will fortnight is a great opportunity to tick writing a will off your list of things to-do list, ensure you have provided for loved ones and at the same time support your local hospice.
- Mackrell Turner Garrett: 21-25 Church Street West, Woking, GU21 6DJ 01483 755609
- Cheesmans: Birch House, Horsell Birch, Hosell, GU21 2PD 01483 766696
- Meadows Ryan: 56 Church Street, Weybridge, KT13 8DP 01932 852057
- Owen White & Catlin ADD: 151a Station Road, Addlestone, KT15 2AT 01932 845020
- Owen White & Catlin ASH: 74 Church Road, Ashford, TW15 2TP 01784 257057
- Barlow Robbins Solicitors: Concord House, Woking, GU21 6HJ 01483 748500
- Wills, Probate & Trusts: 20A Church Street, Weybridge, KT13 8DX 01932 855551
- Horne Egall & Freeman LLP: 47a High Street, Egham, TW20 9ES 01784 432292
- Owen White & Catlin FELT: Gravel House 90-92 High Street, Feltham TW13 4ES 0203 8702486
- Lyons & Company: 6 Anchor Hill, Woking GU21 2PD 01483 485700
- Howell Jones Solicitors: 68 High Street, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 1DT 01932 234500
To make an appointment simple choose your solicitors from the list and get in touch with them, when booking your appointment please quote “Woking & Sam Beare Hospices Make a Will Fortnight”
For more information please get in touch with Lucie Legacy Manager on 01483 742852