Visiting hours to our In-Patient Unit at Woking Hospice
We are relaxing the visiting restrictions that were put in place in March 2020 in accordance with guidance received from the government and Public Health England.
Visiting hours are now currently from 11am to 6pm (unless agreed to the contrary with ward staff)
To protect our patients, staff and volunteers, however, we ask all visitors to continue to adhere to the following restrictions:
- If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has, you must not visit the Hospice
- Maximum of two visitors at any one time.
- All visitors are to wash their hands and use hand gel prior to visiting the In-patient Unit.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided and must be worn at all times during your visit.
- It will be at the discretion of the Nurse in Charge to allow visiting outside the specified visiting time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Director of Clinical Services
As a charity that puts our patients at the heart of everything we do, we are passionate that our services and facilities offer them and their families the very best care and support.
Our new state-of-the-art hospice in Goldsworth Park has been driven by our commitment to deliver the best quality of care. The attention to detail is throughout and the hospice's ward provides 20 beautiful patient bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and balconies that have been specially designed to accommodate a patient's bed.
Our specialist team of nurses and doctors provide care for patients 24 hours a day, seven days' per week. This incredible team create a warm welcoming environment and are always on hand to cater for patients' needs and to support carers and family members.
The ward is divided into two wings that have ten beds on each wing. There is a nurses' station on each wing that have been equipped with the latest technology, which includes a Nurse Call System and a dementia safety system. All has been designed to enhance the standard of care we offer.
Please click here to download our in-patient information guide for patients that have been admitted into the ward.