Everybody should have the right to hospice care
Woking & Sam Beare Hospices are proud to be working alongside Hospice UK to help eliminate misconceptions about what a hospice is and what services we offer.
As a charity we are reliant on voluntary income to help over 2,000 patients, their carers and loved ones every year across six Surrey Boroughs. All our services are provided free of charge and include:
- Nurses in the Community
- Offer 24/7 care
- Give complimentary therapies to relieve symptoms
- Provide counselling for families and carers
- Offer vital bereavement support to families to help them cope
- Care at home, over 70% of our care is in patients own homes
- Work with diverse communities and better understand their different needs
We provide tailored support to those with a terminal or life-limiting conditions, no matter who they are or what they're going through.
For more information about Hospice UK's national campaign please watch their short film: