Join the team and make a Difference
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Please fill in this Application Form, and note that questions marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and therefore must be answered.
- HR Department, Woking & Sam Beare Hospices
Denton Way, Goldsworth Park, Woking, Surrey GU21 3LG
- For Office Use Only
- Details entered in this part of the form will be held in the HR department of the recruiting organisation
Equality Act 2010 (Disability Discrimination)
If you tell us that you have a disability we can make reasonable adjustments to where you work and your work arrangements and at interview.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act helps rehabilitated ex-offenders back into work by allowing them not to declare criminal convictions to employers after the rehabilitation period set by the Court has elapsed and the convictions become ‘spent’. During the rehabilitation period, convictions are referred to as ‘unspent’ convictions and must be declared to employers. Before you can be considered for appointment with Woking & Sam Beare Hospices we need to be satisfied about your character and suitability. Woking & Sam Beare Hospices aims to promote equality of opportunity and is committed to treating all applicants for positions fairly and on merit regardless of race, gender, marital status, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Woking & Sam Beare Hospices undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against applicants on the basis of a criminal conviction or other information declared.
- If you are applying for a post involving access to persons in receipt of health services, your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Failure to reveal information relating to any convictions could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Include in this section all the relevant qualifications. Please also indicate subjects currently being studied.
Training Courses Attended
Please record below the details of your current employment
Please record below the details of your previous employment beginning with the most recent first giving full career history details. Please use additional sheets of paper if required. Please explain any gaps in employment in the ‘Supporting Information’ section below.
- Previous Employer 1
- Previous Employer 2
- Previous Employer 3
- Previous Employer 4
- We require a full employment history therefore if there insufficient room above please attach additional
sheet/s if necessary or attach as copy of your CV.
In this section please give your reasons for applying for this post and additional information which shows how you match the person specification for the job (you will have been sent this document with the application form). This can include relevant skills, knowledge, experience, voluntary activities and training etc. If relevant to the post for which you are applying you should include details about research experience, publications or poster presentation, clinical care (knowledge and skills) and clinical audit.
Please give the names of the people who have agreed to supply references. For all positions you must provide two references. If you are, or have been employed, these should be your two most recent employers. These may include your line manager or someone in a position of responsibility who can comment on your work experience, competence, personal qualities and suitability for the post. If you are a student please provide contact details of a teacher at your school, college or university. Please note that personal references such as friends and relatives are not acceptable. For all posts written references obtained must cover the preceding three years of employment.
- The information in this form is true and complete. I agree that any deliberate omissions, falsification or misrepresentation in the application form will be grounds for rejecting this application or subsequent dismissal if employed by the organisation. This applies equally to any medical questionnaire/forms I may complete.
- I agree to the above declaration