Event: Tough Mudder
Are you tough enough? Mud, water, climbing, crawling, obstacles, and great deal of determination is what Tough Mudder is all about, sign up now for the ultimate challenge!
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a race but a team challenge. It is for anyone who has ever followed their gut, tried to defy gravity, chosen “dare” over “truth,” taken risks, sought thrills, or is generally awesome at life. Turns out, it’s all been training. This is Tough Mudder. 5 mile option also available
Join Team WSB
Registration for Tough Mudder Half starts from £59 and the Full 10 mile course starts from £89, and you can apply by visiting the Tough Mudder website. Dates available for the challenge in Crawley are Saturday 23rd September or Sunday 24th September, however there are various other dates and locations available. We would love you to join as part of Team WSB! There is no fundraising target, but it would be great if everyone aims to raise as much as they possibly can. You will still receive the same fantastic support from our Challenge Events Team.
What to expect: As part of Team WSB, our Challenge Events team are on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
- Unlimited Fundraising advice & guidance from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- A Fundraising Guide crammed full of brilliant ideas and useful information
- Online giving pages such as JustGiving & Virgin Money Giving
- Free running vest or t-shirt if you choose to fundraise for us
- 100% satisfaction knowing that you are helping the Hospices to continue to provide palliative care and support to residents in North Surrey.
Get in touch: If you would like any further information, please call our Challenge Events Team on 01483 881752 or send an email. We can’t wait to get you on board!
For further information please visit the official website.
Find out about all our other challenge events for 2017 in our Challenge Events Brochure