Event: Thames Path Challenge
Not just a challenge but an unforgettable journey. Join Team WSB and take on a unique route from Putney to Henley, a challenge here for all, push yourself further and go for it in 2017!
The Thames Path Trail is unique – varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history – and a superb backdrop for a ‘festival’ of endurance challenges. Back for its fifth year you can take on 100km or 50km as a walk, jog, or run, with a relay option open to teams also! Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues – you can also join as an individual. Not just a challenge – it’s an unforgettable journey!
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! – run a bit, walk a bit – you choose
- Choose your distance – it’s your challenge! 100km, 50km or 25km
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest gentleman & lady
- Relay option available – team of 4, with each taking on 25km.
Join Team WSB
Registration for the Thames Path Challenge starts from £39 with distances of 50km or 100km available and a suggested fundraising target of £150+. To apply please visit the Thames Path Challenge website or contact our Challenge Events Team for further information.
What to expect: As part of Team WSB our Challenge Events team are on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
- Unlimited Fundraising advice & guidance from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- A Fundraising Guide crammed full of brilliant ideas and useful information
- Online giving pages such as JustGiving & Virgin Money Giving
- Free running vest or t-shirt if you choose to fundraise for us
- 100% satisfaction knowing that you are helping the Hospices to continue to provide palliative care and support to Surrey residents.
Get in touch: To register for this event or for further information please call our Challenge Events Team on 01483 881752 or send an email. We can’t wait to get you on board!
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more – please visit the official website.
Find out about all our other challenge events for 2017 in our Challenge Events Brochure