Event: Nuts Challenge
How nutty are you? Take part in the ultimate UK adventure race, a fun muddy assault course, Nuts is guaranteed to be a once in a life-time experience!
Nuts is a 7km assault course UK adventure race in Surrey. The course is a muddy fun event where you will encounter mud, a water assault course, climbing, crawling and challenging obstacles all the way round – Nuts is guaranteed to be a once in a life-time experience! Are you nutty enough to take on the nuts challenge?
Saturday 2nd September
Saturday 3rd September
Join Team WSB
Registration for the Nuts Challenge starts from £59.99 and distances of 7km, 14km, 21km, and 28km are available on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September.
Sign up for Saturday 2nd September here.
Sign up for Sunday 3rd September here.
What to expect: As part of Team WSB our Challenge Events team are on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
- Unlimited Fundraising advice & guidance from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- A Fundraising Guide crammed full of brilliant ideas and useful information
- Online giving pages such as JustGiving & Virgin Money Giving
- Free running vest or t-shirt if you choose to fundraise for us
- Fundraising pack to help you kick start your fundraising
- Team socials
- 100% satisfaction knowing that you are helping the Hospices to continue to provide palliative care and support to Surrey residents.
Get in touch: To register for this event or for further information please call our Challenge Events Team on 01483 881752 or send an email. We can’t wait to get you on board!
For further information about this challenge please visit the official website.
Find out about all our other challenge events for 2017 in our Challenge Events Brochure