Event: The Surrey Hills Challenge
Set in the beautiful landscape of the Surrey Hills on the Greensand Way, people of all ages and fitness can sign-up to a challenge that suits them.
With five challenges, we have something for everyone. Whether you are already fit or wanting to kick start your own or your family’s fitness in 2017, the right experience to suit you is just a click away. With the Ultra covering all different terrains, the Forty battling some of the toughest hills in Surrey and the Half tackling the mighty Leith Hill there is definitely a challenge to be had by all! The slightly distances of the 10k and 5k encompass wide open tracks, footpaths and woodland trails, offering beautiful scenery to enjoy along the way. All routes finish at Denbies Wine Estate in Dorking, Surrey, although there are different start points.
We have one place to offer on each of the distances:
- The Ultra (60k) – registration fee £50; target sponsorship £400
- The Forty (40k) – registration fee £40; target sponsorship £300
- The Half (21k) – registration fee £25; target sponsorship £200
- 10k (individual place) – registration fee £15; target sponsorship £130
- 5k (individual place) – registration fee £10; target sponsorship £80
The Ultra is a run: the Forty can be a run or a walk. The Half, 10k and 5k can be run, walked or completed with your four-legged friend as a canicross event.
In addition, if you would like to take part and support the hospice by simply raising as much as you can without a sponsorship target, please contact the Challenge Events Team to access your preferential registration fee. The 10k and 5k can be entered as a family event in this way too.
Join Team WSB
To get further information or to access your special application code to book one of our five places please contact our Challenge Events Team.
To find out more about the event itself please visit the Surrey Hills Challenge website.
What to expect: As part of Team WSB our Challenge Events team are on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
- Unlimited Fundraising advice & guidance from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- A Fundraising Guide crammed full of brilliant ideas and useful information
- Online giving pages such as JustGiving & Virgin Money Giving
- Free running vest or t-shirt if you choose to fundraise for us
- 100% satisfaction knowing that you are helping the Hospices to continue to provide palliative care and support to Surrey residents.
Get in touch: To register for this event or for further information please call our Challenge Events Team on 01483 881752 or send an email. We can’t wait to get you on board!
Find out about all our other challenge events for 2017 in our Challenge Events Brochure