Community Events

Light up a Life Hospice 2017

Light up a Life, Woking Hospice

Friday 1st December 2017 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Light up a Life is one of the Hospice movement's best loved and most meaningful community events; it is a time to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one in a special way.

This year we will be holding a non-religious celebration for families at the new Hospice, led by Independent Celebrant, Mary Morgan.

Tell me more

Santa Fun Run 2017

Sunday 3rd December 2017 | 10:30 am - 2:00 pm

Get in the festive spirit at this year's Santa Fun Run, which will start and finish at Woking Leisure Centre on Sunday 3 December. With 3k and 5k routes to choose from, it's a fun morning out for all the family that will have you ho-ho-hoing all the way round.

Tell me more

Light up a Life, St. Johns, Egham

Sunday 3rd December 2017 | 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm

Light up a Life is one of the Hospice movement's best loved and most meaningful community events; it is a time to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one in a special way.

Join us on 3rd December at 3.30pm at St. John's Church, Egham.

Tell me more

Light up a Life, St. Dunstan’s Church, Woking

Sunday 3rd December 2017 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Join us on 3rd December at 6.30pm at St. Dunstans Church, Woking.

Tell me more

Light up a Life, St. James’ Church, Weybridge

Sunday 10th December 2017 | 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm

Join us on 10th December at 3.30pm at St. James' Church, Weybridge.

Tell me more

Light up a Life, St. Andrews Church, Woking

Sunday 10th December 2017 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Join us on 10th December at 6.30pm at St. Andrews Church, Woking.

Tell me more
Wey Voices

Wey Voices Christmas Concert

Friday 15th December 2017 | 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm

An evening of music

Tell me more

William Hogarth – an Illustrated Lecture

Friday 12th January 2018 | 7:30 pm

Friday 12th January 2018 7:30 pm William Hogarth - an Illustrated Lecture Christ the Prince of Peace Parish Church, Weybridge Surrey

Tell me more

2018 Virgin London Marathon – use your place to support our hospice

Sunday 22nd April 2018 | All Day

Use your 2018 Virgin London Marathon place to fundraise for our hospice!

Tell me more

2018 Dragon Boat Races and Fun Day

Sunday 3rd June 2018 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Sign your team up for the next Dragon Boat Races and Fun Day on Sunday 3 June 2018, from 10am to 4pm.

Don’t miss our fantastic event at Goldsworth Park Lake where you and your team will race against the competition to raise funds for Woking & Sam Beare Hospices!

Tell me more

Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100

Sunday 29th July 2018 | All Day

Join our team of cyclists riding the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday 29 July 2018 - in support of Woking and Sam Beare Hospice.

The entry fee is just £20 with a sponsorship target of £250.

Tell me more