Event: Leap for Love Skydive Day
This is your chance to experience the biggest adrenaline rush of your life by completing a tandem skydive for Woking & Sam Beare Hospices.
Take part in our Team WSB “Leap For Love” and feel the free fall rush at 125mphfrom 10,000ft or 15,000ft above the ground. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience!
Join Team WSB
To take part all you have to do is sign-up online via the Go Skydive website. There are then two options for payment:
1) Self-funding: A total of £225 to pay for the skydive yourself, then 100% of any funds you raise will go directly to the Hospices.
2) Deposit & Fundraising Target: £50 deposit to secure your place, then we suggest setting a fundraising target of £395. That way you can be sure that the cost of your participation is covered, and at least ½ of the funds you raise will go to supporting the Hospices.
Using your own place: If you have already booked your own Skydive, even if it’s on a different date to our WSB Skydive Day, you can still join Team WSB and raise funds for us. There is no minimum amount we ask you to raise, but we suggest you set yourself a target to aim to raise as much as you can for the Hospices. You will still receive fantastic support from our Challenge Events Team!
What to expect: As part of Team WSB our Challenge Events team, are on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
- Unlimited fundraising advice & guidance from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- A Fundraising Guide crammed full of brilliant ideas and useful information
- Online giving pages such as JustGiving & Virgin Money Giving
- Free running vest or t-shirt
- 100% satisfaction knowing that you are helping the Hospices to continue to provide palliative care and support to residents in North Surrey.
Thomas Buckingham quotes “The Skydive was epic! I would do it again and again and highly recommend it others. The whole experience was amazing and the views were spectacular.”
Get in touch: If you would like any further information about the Skydive Day please call our Challenge Events Team on 01483 881752 or send an email.